Sunday, December 20, 2009

Chapter 4 - Loving My Kirrily






































John: YAI-YER! School hoildays started for Grace last week so on the saturday we went to Bondi Beach to FINALLY do this shoot that we have been wanting to do for awhile! Ever since we bought the dress for her formal. Its such a beautiful dress, I just lurrrrrve it! It was the first time we did a shoot out of our area so it was quite exciting hehehe~ Also the first time in front of people. Not just a few people but HUNDREDS! But they were mainly facing the ocean so that was alright. The scenery and the direct sunlight made the photos look heaps good so hopefully we do more shoots in nice places with very good lighting.


Grace: Well as we promised, here we present to you one of the photoshoots we had planned. This was the dress I fell head over heels in love with beside Jacob Black, Edward Cullen and Luke Worrall.
So I hope you love my dress as much as I adore and treasure it. We still have more shoots planned ahead for you guys. We actually did this shoot a while ago but lagged to post it because we've either been to busy or too lazy hahas, so enjoy until the next shoot ! :D
By the way we wish you the best for Christmas ! Better have been behaving good or you'll end up with coal in your stocking ! Christmas for me and John will be excellent, having it spent with some of our closest friends. I cannot wait for tomorrow and the day after ! :D
For christmas spirit sake I'll end this post with "Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas everyone !" :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful :)
    Keep up the good work!

    http://sarahbrown88.blogspot.com/

    http://howidealwithdistance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete