Friday, May 21, 2010

Chapter 16 - Japanese











John: These were taken on Grace's birthday. Grace, Sarah and I went to the city to eat out and we wanted JAPANESEEEE~ So we decided (which took awhile) to go to the new japanese place near Town Hall station where they have karaoke and a resturant which is pretty cool. And the cool thing about the resturant is, is that its like your in a japanese garden with light up blossom trees and you eat in booths. And the coolest thing is that you order by the touch screen on the wall, which REALLLLY makes ordering extra fun! hahaha. I only got to take pictures of these dishes because the other times I forgot to take a picture of them before we started eating them. Well I hope they make you hungry cuz they are making me hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment