Friday, May 21, 2010

Chapter 14 - Backyard






John: These were taken when I was really bored one day and wanted to take pictures, so I went to my backyard to see if there was anything good to take pictures of. So the first one is a light on the side of my house, I thought it looked cool cuz it looked so old and all. I think it would be even better if it was one of those olden day candle lamps.. but its not unfortunately hahaha.

The second one is of an aloe plant my parents are planting, and it actually has gotten bigger from when this photo was taken. They also growing a chilli plant, tree? thing hahaha. They cheated and bought it already grown. We use to have more things growing in the backyard, like this one time I remember when I was younger, my friends and I was into growing plants, so we would go to the supermarket and buy packets of seeds and I remember I got cabbage seeds and planted it and it grew but ( at the time I was also into having ducklings which grew into ducks) then my ducks ate them all up! lol but anyway I really liked how the photos turned out, I hope you guys do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment