Sunday, May 25, 2014

Chapter 64 - When In Doubt, Start With Denim.

 






 
 
 
I am still obsessing over the CR Fashion Book's Denim Guide, aren't you? The moment I saw this, I told myself I neeeed to re-evalute the way I have been dressing lately, and take on this fresh new way of life.

That's the thing I love about layering, because there are always so many new ways of doing it that you can always look new and different from yesterday even though you are wearing the same jacketpantsshirt, and it's guranteed you will be the coolest kid in town. And the best thing is for those of us who are not living the lavish lifestyle, all you need is what you have in your wardrobe and let your creativity go wild.

Cool+Fresh+>100Looks+$0
I mean what more can you ask for?

And when you're struggling, just remember: when in doubt, start with denim.

No comments:

Post a Comment