Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chapter 24 - Things Will Never Be The Same








































John: We haven't taken photos outside for a very long time. So we made sure we did the next one outside. We were losing light because it was the afternoon, but manage to get there just in time. I think the sunlight made a crucial part to how the photos turned out.

Grace: Hey guys, sorry for the late post lol. I've been very busy these past few weeks. It was horrible. Right now my feet are throbbing from the pain they're in D: Just finished work RIGHT after work. Definitely not looking forward to school on Monday, I'd rather stay at work hahahaha, its so much fun ! :( I think I'm gonna miss everyone there LOL even though it's only been a week. But they were SOO friendly and nice. They gave such a great experience and I love their food LOL.
I hate school.
Well enough talk about me. Hope you enjoy this post until the next post .. Which is .. I don't know when . LOL but just keep an eye out. :)
Bye.

6 comments:

  1. i made a new blog bitchessss :-) click on my profile and follow it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great lighting! and you have such beautiful hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the pictures

    Tc

    wwww.frontrowmode.blogspot.com

    If you would like to enter our Giveaway and win a Prada bag then check out our Blog

    http://frontrowmode.blogspot.com/2010/09/frms-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blazer! The last picture is so amazing with this great light!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are gorgeous, great lens flare.

    ReplyDelete